Promoting Positive Behaviours in Children
Friday Afternoon, 12:00 – 2:00
April 28 – June 16, 2017
Community Room, Clark Rutherford School, Cornwallis
For more information and to pre-register for this course contact SchoolsPlus Patty Cornwall or Leah Marshall at 902-532-3299
Participants are entered to win a $100 SuperStore Gift Card each week you attend!!!
An 8 week course for parents/caregivers of children between 3 and 12 years.
• Why children misbehave
• Positive attention
• Increasing cooperation and independence
• Reward and incentive programs
• Effective discipline strategies
• Improving school behaviours
• Managing behaviours in public
• Any parent / guardian / caregiver, but especially those managing non-compliant, oppositional, or stubborn children
• Parents of children diagnosed with ADHD, ADD and ODD
• Parents looking for education, support and assistance
Please let us know if you would like to attend but transportation is an issue.
There is no fee to participate.